Mirror mirror on the wall, which one is the best Gyokuro Green Tea of all? The one that is most suitable for you!
Only the greatest, best value for money, best-reviewed Gyokuro Green Tea options
Only the best Gyokuro Green Tea has ended up in our top ten list. All details are available so that you can make your choice in full autonomy
Best Gyokuro Green Tea Detailed Features :
Ocha & Co. Organic Gyokuro Green Tea – Shade Grown Japanese Loose Leaf Green Tea – Smooth Umami-Rich Aromatic Organic Green Tea from Japan, 100g/3.5oz.
- GYOKURO GREEN TEA: Gyokuro tea plants are grown in natural shade for 20 days to increase the amino acid content and umami of the young, organically grown green tea leaves.
- DEEP FLAVOR & AROMA: This high-grade loose leaf green tea is a premium Japanese tea with a smooth, flavorful umami-rich taste, a fragrant bouquet and a deep emerald green color.
- JAPANESE ORGANIC TEA: This organic green tea is grown in an award-winning mountainous plantation in Shizuoka, where the perfect climatic conditions exist for organic Japanese tea cultivation.
- VACUUM-SEALED FRESHNESS: Small batches of our Gyokuro green leaf tea are ordered weekly to ensure a long shelf-life, and the organic tea has also been vacuum-sealed to retain optimal freshness.
- OCHA & CO: Our tea growers work in harmony with one of the top blenders in the country to produce the finest organic green and black teas, so we can offer a variety of Japanese teas for different tastes, moods or occasions.
Senbird Organic Gyokuro Tea, Shade Grown Green Tea - Gyokuro Isshin | 50g Japanese Imperial Gyokuro From Kyoto, Japan | Organic Japanese Loose Leaf Green Tea in Airtight Tea Tin
- ✅ AUTHENTIC JAPANESE GYOKURO - Grown in the shade for 21 days before harvested by our partner tea farms in Kyoto, Japan without pesticides or chemicals. Gyokuro absorbs precious minerals from homemade soil which include fermented soybeans and yogurt
- ✅ 100% ORGANIC - JAS Certified - Premium Japanese Gyokuro Shade Grown Green Tea; Non GMO with no sugar, no preservatives, no fillers added, no chemicals or pesticides. All of our tea is tested for radiation, chemicals, and metals to ensure purity.
- ✅ NATURAL ENERGY BOOSTER - This is a rare and high-grade Imperial Gyokuro shade-grown green tea, which improves mental alertness due to naturally high caffeine from being grown in the shade. A premium green tea ideal for mornings and afternoons.
- ✅ IMPRESSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS - This Japanese Gyokuro is rich in antioxidants and catechins known for promoting fat burn, improving mental clarity, inflamation, and relieving stress. Loose leaf Gyokuro green tea is naturally vegan and gluten free.
- ✅ FROM LOCAL FARMS – Senbird brings you the finest organic green & herbal teas from farms across Japan. Gyokuro has a mellow, unique umami taste. Brew hot or cold, adjust water temperature & tea leaves to your liking. Sip slowly to enjoy.
Tealyra - Premium Gyokuro Kokyu - Japanese Green Tea - Finese Loose Leaf Tea - Organically Grown in Japan - 100g (3.5-ounce)
- Our Gyokuru Kokyu is a well-rounded tea with a slight grassy flavor in the first notes, rich umami sweetness, and lingering finish.
- This premium tea blend consists of two of Kyoto Prefecture’s finest
- High level of antioxidants; very healthy tea
- Comes in loose tea; 3.5oz / 100g zip lock pouch
Gyokuro Green Tea – Japanese Green Tea Loose Leaf – Yabukita High Caffeine Loose Leaf Tea – Antioxidant-Rich Green Tea Loose Leaf – Vegan and All-Natural Loose Leaf Japanese Green Tea – 3.5oz
- Find Your Ikigai: Inspired by the calmness and tranquility of Japanese gardens, our gyokuro imperial green tea is a premium ingredient that helps you to regain balance and get ready for the day ahead. Rich in antioxidants and caffeine, this loose leaf green tea leaves is a great kick to your morning routine.
- Premium Ingredient: This loose leaf herbal tea is made of 100% Gyokuro leaves. This single-origin green tea is shaded from the sun for 20 days using special mats to increase caffeine levels as well as preserve its special properties.
- Rich in Caffeine: Our Japanese sencha green tea loose leaf has high levels of caffeine, as well as antioxidants that help to fight oxidative stress. This caffeine loose leaf tea is a great option for those who want a quick and natural energy boost in the morning.
- Exquisite Taste: The special harvesting process of our energy loose leaf tea allows the amino acids to get stronger, ensuring a rich and sweet taste with a specific aroma that is impossible to confuse. The tea leaves are dark, creating a superb tea color that is almost mossy green.
- All-Natural Tea: This gyokuro tea is made of 100% all-natural green tea and nothing else. Cultivated using the traditional Chagusaba method with sugar cane soil, this tea loose leaf tea is vegan, as well as free from gluten, sugar, and GMOs.
Organic Gyokuro Green Tea – 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags – Energizing Tea with Caffeine, Invigorating and Stimulating Coffee Alternative, Rich in Nutrients, Kosher, GMO-Free
- ENERGIZING BREW – Buddha Teas Organic Gyokuro Green Tea is one of the finest Japanese green teas, noted for its complex, refined flavor. It’s a rare and precious tea that is created to have a sweeter, less astringent flavor, with medium caffeine levels.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Compared to other teas, Gyokuro contains higher amounts of the amino acid L-theanine, as well as caffeine. Gyokuro Green Tea also shares the antioxidants and other nutrients green tea is well known for.
- ORGANIC – Our Gyokuro Green Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a truly high-quality tea experience without the risk of added chemicals. This unadulterated tea is crafted without any additives whatsoever.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – The recommended way to enjoy a cup of Gyokuro Tea is to make sure the water never reaches a boil; 122°-140° at most. Cover and steep for only 1.5 – 3 minutes.
- BUDDHA TEAS – Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes use 100% recycled materials, making our teas good for the earth and you!
Tealyra - Handmade Premium 1st Flush - Gyokuro Green Tea - Organically Grown in Yame Japan - Loose Leaf Tea - Caffeine Medium - 100g (3.5-ounce)
- Organic Japanese Green Tea. Exceptional Traditional Gyokuro Tea. Luxurious Loose Tea. Antioxidant Rich. Umami. Beautifying, Slimming, Detox Tea.
- Yame Gyokuro Grade 1 is the highest quality shade grown Gyokuro from Yame, Japan.
- All Natural. Our Yame Gyokuro Japanese green tea is organically grown, is unflavored and does not have any fillers.
- Yame Gyokuro Grade 1 produces a tea liquor that is a beautiful shade of green; the flavor is uniquely sweet and delicate, without any astringency.
- Studies have shown that green tea lowers bad cholesterol and helps burn fat in the body.
Pantenger Gyokuro Organic Japanese Green Tea Loose Leaf. 3 OZ. USDA Organic Green Tea. Shaded Green Tea from Japan. First Flush.
- Gyokuro is the most sophisticated Japanese tea. It is also one of the most expensive and delicate green teas the world has to offer. The finest tea bushes are fully shaded for at least two weeks before the new tender spring leaves are hand-picked and carefully crafted and dried.
- Through exposure to sunlight theanine is converted to catechins. Shading the tea bushes before plucking helps to retain a large amount of theanine. Theanine is a sweet component and it has a calming and relaxing effect. In contrast, catechins are a bitter component.
- Pantenger Organic Gyokuro is harvested in Kagoshima. This 100% Saemidori cultivar tea has been carefully crafted for the local tea ceremony and it is rarely available outside Japan.
- Pantenger teas are sourced from the most respected tea producers. We ensure we pay the closest attention to the quality of the leaves, which is reflected in the aroma and taste of your tea. We also carry out lab tests for harmful substances, and promote farmers’ and factory employee welfare and sustainable farming.
- Pantenger Organic Gyokuro Tea is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation and moisture. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy some quality time.
Gyokuro Imperial Green Tea by Teavana
- Imperial reserve green tea
- Grown and harvested in Japan
- Light, smooth vegetal green tea taste with a sweet ending; complex layers rise up throughout
- Gyokuro bushes are covered in shade two weeks before harvesting
- The shading retains chlorophyll, which concentrates green tea taste in a complex blend
Yamamotoyama Gyokuro Green Tea Pyramid Bag, 0.81-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)
$27.56 in stock
|Is Adult Product|
|Size||0.81 Ounce (Pack of 2)|
Tealyra - Gyokuro Shizuoka - Japanese Green Tea - The Best Japanese Tea - Organically Grown in Japan - Loose Leaf Tea - Caffeine Medium - 100g (3.5-ounce)
- Cherished and sought after by tea connoisseurs all over the world, Gyokuru is a rare and difficult to buy tea, and one that we here at Tealyra have gone to great lengths to procure for your pleasure!
- Harvested just once annually during the spring, Gyokuro Premier is produced from leaves that are shaded to boost the natural levels of chlorophyll present within the finished brew.
- Gyokuro Shizuoka Premier is harvested in a very labour intensive manner to ensure the premium quality of the finished tea product, and involves removing only the three youngest leaves of the bush.
- The soft green liquor is sweet, full, and imbued with intense hints of green vegetable (spinach) and berries.
Are Gyokuro Green Tea Worth It?
GreenLifeProperties has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Gyokuro Green Tea. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Gyokuro Green Tea Reliable?
GreenLifeProperties based on their analysis has only listed that Gyokuro Green Tea that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Gyokuro Green Tea?
Based on the GreenLifeProperties Reviews, The Gyokuro Green Tea is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.