Keep in mind your budget and needs and search for the most suitable Green Leaf Lettuce!
Amazing Green Leaf Lettuce options: narrow down the field and pick only the best
We’ve reviewed tons of Green Leaf Lettuce and now we’re ready to share the list of the best Green Leaf Lettuce. If you pick one among these you can’t go wrong.
Best Green Leaf Lettuce Detailed Features :
Green Ice Leaf Lettuce Seeds, 1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds
- Crisp loose heads of bright green, frilly leaves are sweet and delicious. This gourmet lettuce is slow to bolt, and rich in vitamins.
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Crisp loose heads of bright green, frilly leaves are sweet and delicious. This gourmet lettuce is slow to bolt, and rich in vitamins. A semi-heading loose leaf, reaching 12 inches tall, and ready in only 45 days.
- Annual. 45 days. 12-18" height. 6-8" spacing. Produces loose heads with frilly, thickly textured green leaves.
- Latin Name: Lactuca sativa Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season
- USDA Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Green Leaf Lettuce Seeds For Planting - (Black Seeded Simpson Variety) Heirloom, Non-GMO Lettuce Variety- 2 Grams Seed Great For Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter Garden and Hydroponics by Gardeners Basics
- DELICIOUS TRUSTED VARIETY - Popular leafy lettuce seed used by gardeners for years.
- FLAVORFUL - The leafy green lettuce is tender, sweet and tasty. Great in salads, sandwiches, lettuce wraps and more!
- SEASONS - Black seeded simpson lettuce is great to grow in the spring, summer, fall and winter gardens. A great choice for hydroponic lettuce seeds too.
- USA - All of our seeds, including the lettuce seeds for planting home garden are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-gmo, and grown in the USA. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
- PACKETS - Each heirloom black seeded simpson lettuce seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom butter lettuce seeds packet contains atleast 2 grams of seeds (approximately 2000+ seeds).
Foil Produce Tie Imprinted"Green Leaf Lettuce" Package Containers Green- 18"L x 3/8"W 1000 Per Case
- Green foil item identifies green leaf lettuce for customer clarification
- 26 Gauge wire contained in product allows for bunching of items
- Produce tie protects item while holding bunch for ease of handling when purchasing
Salad Greens Lettuce Seeds Heirloom Vegetable Seed 23,000 Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoor 10 Packs - Buttercrunch, Romaine, Iceberg, (and More) Leaf and Head Variety Pack by Gardeners Basics
- 10 VARIETIES GREENS AND SALAD LETTUCE SEED PACKETS - 10 of our most popular salad greens including black seeded simpson, buttercrunch, cimmaron, grand rapids, great lakes, iceberg, red oakleaf, parris island romaine, red salad bowl, and waldmann's green.
- FREE BONUS - Free plant markers to help you keep track of what lettuce seeds you planted where.
- WATER RESISTANT PACKAGING - Our high quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags which can lead to seed mold. Each high quality packet comes with planting and harvesting instructions.
- USA - Proudly grown and produced in the USA. Don't use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. These leafy greens are great grown in hydroponics, aquaponics, indoor and outdoor gardening. Since these are all heirloom, save seeds for future gardens and provide food security for your family.
- GUARANTEE - If you aren't happy for any reason, return your lettuce seeds for planting for a full refund.
Green Oak Leaf (Oakleaf) Heirloom Lettuce Seeds- 1,000+ Seeds
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1.69 shipping per Order!
- 90% germination
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season
- Ships from Ohio
David's Garden Seeds Lettuce Loose Leaf Black Seeded Simpson 4255QC (Green) 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
- Harvest in about 45 days
- Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds.
- Quickly produces a large head of delicious, crinkly, juicy, light green leaves
- Growable all season, spring, summer, and fall
- Germination rate: about 80% or better
Seeds of Change 5785 Waldmann's Lettuce, Green
- SOW AND GROW: Your own home garden with these organic dark lettuce seeds that flourish in soil & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be. Non-GMO & free of chemicals & pesticides.
- VEGETABLE GARDEN: Hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Grows best outside.
- SEEDS FOR PLANTING: These certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
- SEED TO PLATE: What began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
- ORGANIC GARDENING: Seeds of Change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
10 Heirloom Lettuce and Leafy Greens Seeds - 1500 Seeds - Non GMO Seeds for Planting - Kale, Spinach, Butter, Oak, Romaine, Iceberg, Bibb, Arugula | Hydroponic Home Vegetable
- 10 MOST POPULAR LETTUCE AND LEAFY GREEN VAULT PLUS BONUS PLANT MARKERS - Start growing your own garden and eating all-natural, healthy, non-GMO lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden.
- FALL AND WINTER VEGETABLE PREP - Plant seeds all year indoors and start your own leafy green vegetable garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year. These can be used as a indoor garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens. Complement your bugout bag survival kit with ready-to-grow heirloom survival seeds.
- 1500 TOTAL SEEDS & DETAILED PLANTING GUIDE - Our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack.
- GREAT GIFT FOR GARDENERS - CHEFS - SURVIVALIST - What else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful vegetable garden. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds make for a great addition to your prepper gear and supplies.
- PRODUCT OF USA - Our garden seeds are sustainably sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. Visit our store and shop for all kinds of vegetable herb and greens seeds to complete your bug out bag supplies.
Sow Right Seeds - Green Salad Bowl Lettuce Seed for Planting - Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift (1)
$3.99 in stock
- Beautiful -- Full color packet of Green Salad Bowl Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) seed; Rapid-growing green leaf lettuce. Frilly green leaves are full of flavor. More tolerant of summer's heat, this variety does not get bitter and resists bolting. AAS winner. Minimum of 600mg per packet.
- Indoor or Outdoor -- A carefully selected variety to grow outdoors in the garden planted in the spring or fall. Prefers a bit of shade in hot summer weather. Can also be grown indoors during winter under lights or in hydroponics system.
- Fresh Lettuce for Salad -- A leaf of freshly cut lettuce is so much tastier than a days-old-plastic-wrapped salad kit. Grow your own and enjoy gourmet salads
- Easy to Grow -- Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. in the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Untreated raw seed; not pelleted.
Green Ice Leaf Lettuce Seeds Grow Heirloom Garden Salad or Microgreens C296 (2500 Seeds, or 1/8 oz)
- Green Ice Lettuce Seeds for garden planting or microgreens || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- Harvest well into summer! Juicy, bright leaves of dark green are lightly savoyed for extra crispness! || 45 days. Green Ice is one of the crispest, most satisfying loose-leaf lettuces you can grow. The leaves are glossy, dark green, and savoyed, giving them extra-crunchy texture in every bite. Ready in just 45 days, they are among the earliest, yet last well into summer, thanks to superior heat tolerance. This is one loose-leaf that just won't bolt!
- A distinctly different look and appeal, combining the large, ruffled look of a looseleaf with the crunchiness of a crisphead. Gardeners have enjoyed its bounty for years! Germination: Work and prepare soil bed while average daily highs are still in the lower 70's. Barely cover seeds with a thin layer of soil and water frequently until seedlings emerge, about 10 days. Thin to 4 inches apart. Lettuce thrives in cold weather and can be sown directly into the garden, starting in early spring.
- 600 seeds will sow a 30-foot row. || Microgreens growing instructions: The basics: Scatter seeds evenly on top of the soil. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil. Dampen the surface with a mister. usually within three to seven days, use the mister once or twice daily to keep the soil moist but not wet. Once seeds have sprouted, remove the cover (if you've used one) and continue to mist once or twice a day. Microgreens need about four hours daily of direct sunlight to thrive (Window).
- In winter months, some may need even more. Leggy, pale greens are a sign of not enough sunlight. Light needs can also be satisfied with a grow light that has a low heat output. Microgreens will be ready to harvest about two to three weeks after planting. Look for the first set of "true leaves" as a sign of readiness. Then grab your scissors and snip the greens just above the soil line. To serve, wash the microgreens with water and dry with paper towels or a salad spinner. Harvest and serve them.
Are Green Leaf Lettuce Worth It?
GreenLifeProperties has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Green Leaf Lettuce. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Green Leaf Lettuce Reliable?
GreenLifeProperties based on their analysis has only listed that Green Leaf Lettuce that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Green Leaf Lettuce?
Based on the GreenLifeProperties Reviews, The Green Leaf Lettuce is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.