If you’re searching for the perfect Emerald Green Arborvitae, you’re not alone. There are tons of people who, just like you, are wondering what Emerald Green Arborvitae is the best for them. Ready to find your answers?
Trending Emerald Green Arborvitae options in 2021
WIth so many options out there, so many brands, so many models, let’s focus on only the best Emerald Green Arborvitae on the market and make your choice among them!
Best Emerald Green Arborvitae Detailed Features :
Emerald Green Arborvitae Evergreen Trees- Perfect for Privacy- Large, Developed Trees with Advanced Root Systems - 3-4 ft. | No Shipping to AZ
- CANNOT SHIP TO AZ – The Thuja Green Giant cannot be shipped to AZ due to Federal Regulations. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be canceled.
- SHIPPING TIME- order now and your plants will be shipped out the next business day
- BRED TO BE THE PERFECT PRIVACY TREE – Nosy neighbors got you down? A thick row of arborvitae trees will provide a gorgeous privacy screen that will create the barrier you desire while adding visual appeal. Dense foliage grows thick with incredible fern-shaped branches.
- PROTECTED – Thuja Trees are low maintenance and protected from disease. No need to prune the tree either, its columnar shape provides an excellent privacy hedge all on its own. Leave the spray at home; each Thuja tree is protected.
- GROWING DIRECTIONS - The Thuja is versatile and grows in partial shade or full sun. Starting your Thuja in a shady spot may help it grow faster. Using all-natural fertilizers can assist with faster growth as well. Healthy varieties have a growth rate of 3 feet or more each year.
2.5 Quart - Emerald Green Arborvitae
- This item is unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil
- This live plant unavailable to ship to HI and AK - Ships in a pot with soil
- USDA Zones: 4-8 - Mature Size: 14-16' tall x 3-4' wide
- Botanical Name: Thuja occidentalis Emerald Green
- Live Outdoor Evergreen Large Shrub or Small Tree with green foliage
Live Plant, Outdoor Evergreen Tree, Tall Thuja Occidentalis, Emerald Green, Nursery Grown, Fully Potted Arborvitae & Ready to Plant Trees from Green Promise Farms
- LIVE PLANT: Enjoy this outdoor green Thuja occidentalis tree all year around. An upright, narrow growing evergreen trees with rich emerald green foliage
- READY TO PLANT: These potted Emerald Green Arborvitae evergreen trees with soft green foliage arrive fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting
- POPULAR USES: Evergreen trees are popular in landscape due to multiple functions like hedging or specimen use, they make a great privacy hedge and grow well in both partial shade and full sunlight
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: For best results, plant your live evergreen trees for planting outdoors in USDA Zones: 3 - 8. Since they grow into a Tall plant, with a mature size of 18 - 20ft H, it is recommended to spread 5 - 6ft W
- SIZES: This live outdoor evergreen tree plant is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size, 3-Gallon Container. They start small, but will grow into a large tree perfect privacy plants
Shrub Emerald Arborvitae, 1 Gallon, Dark Green Foliage
- USDA Zones 3-8
- Evergreen- year round interest
- Full sun to part shade
- Dark green soft foliage
- Mature size 36"W x 144" H
Plants by Mail BP-20Q Emerald Green Arborvitae, 2.5 qt
- This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in pot with soil
- Usda zones: 4-8 - mature size: 15' H x 3-4' W
- Thuja occidentals emerald Green
- Shipping Size: 10-14 inches tall
- Hardy down -30 to -20 °F once established
Emerald Green Arborvitae | Thuja Occidentalis Smaragd | 5 Live Trees | Evergreen Privacy Screening Hedge Plants
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. A narrow, pyramidal evergreen with dense, emerald green foliage that holds its color throughout winter. Thrives in the heat and humidity of the south, and tolerates dry spells when established. One of the most popular and effective shrubs for screening or tall hedge use. An ideal specimen for topiary
- Shimmering emerald green foliage with a classic narrow, pyramidal form make the emerald arborvitae attractive in all seasons. And unlike other arborvitaes, this cultivar keeps its lustrous color even in the cold winter months. The emerald arborvitae is great for specimen or accent planting, hedges, privacy screens and shelterbelts. It also makes a good foundation plant.
- Also known as Emerald Green Thujas, they are exceptional performers, adaptable to a variety of soil conditions and weather extremes. You will not have to deal with ugly browning in even the coldest of winters, meaning no unattractive dead spots or holes. Plant every 3 ft. for a tidy, neat hedge that never needs trimming.
- Emerald Greens are one of the thickest evergreens you can plant. They form a solid privacy fence that you'll never have to prune. They also look incredible in large decorative pots right on your doorstep. Plant them along your garden border, or as an attractive anchor tree at the corners of your home. This tree is very adaptable and versatile. The possibilities are endless, making Emerald Green Thuja an extremely popular hedge tree.
- 'Emerald Green' arborvitae usually reaches just 12-14 feet tall, with a spread of 3-4 feet. It grows in a pyramidal form. Its foliage comes in flat sprays and, if you look closely, the needles appear covered in scales. It is not the fastest grower in its group (that would be the 'Green Giant' cultivar), but the trade-off is that the size of this slow grower is often just about right for a privacy hedge.
Emerald Green Arborvitae Evergreen Trees- Perfect for Privacy- Large, Developed Trees with Advanced Root Systems - 4-5 ft. | No Shipping to AZ
- CANNOT SHIP TO AZ - Due to federal restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- DELIVERY - your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- SHIPPING SIZE - Plants come 4-5 feet tall. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
- GROWING DIRECTIONS - The Emerald Green is versatile and grows in partial shade or full sun. Starting in a shady spot may help it grow faster. Using all-natural fertilizers can assist with faster growth as well. Healthy varieties have a growth rate of 3 feet or more each year.
Premier Plant Solutions 10063 Emerald Green Arborvitae (Thuja), 3 Gallon
- This arborvitae is a narrow, slow growing, compact shrub with vertical sprays of bright emerald green foliage. Holds color very well through winter. Excellent heat & cold tolerance.
- Best if planted in partial shade to full sun
- Hardiness zones 3-7
- Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages
- Plant may ship dormant from October-April
Emerald Green Arborvitae (Thuja occidentalis 'Emerald') 1-2 ft. Tall
- 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn't arrive healthy, we'll replace it or refund it!
- Container Size: 1 gallon
- Mature Height: 8-12 ft.
- Mature Spread: 2-3 ft.
Emerald Green Arborvitae Package
Are Emerald Green Arborvitae Worth It?
GreenLifeProperties has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Emerald Green Arborvitae. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Emerald Green Arborvitae Reliable?
GreenLifeProperties based on their analysis has only listed that Emerald Green Arborvitae that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Emerald Green Arborvitae?
Based on the GreenLifeProperties Reviews, The Emerald Green Arborvitae is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.